Mathematical Brain Teasers Puzzles
A forum and collection of brain teasers, logic problems, math problems, paradoxes, science games, probability, riddles, and geometric shapes. The puzzles are searchable and categorized, most have solutions.
Top: Games: Puzzles: Brain Teasers: Mathematical
- CellFighter - Shareware game based around an extension of the game of life.
- TechInterview - Answers to technical interview questions, programming problems, and puzzles brain teasers.
- IBM Research: Ponder This - Monthly logic and math puzzles set by IBM mathematical researchers with solutions.
- Leisure Ideas: Puzzles - Some mathematical puzzles with answers and/or a hint.
- Jim Loy's Puzzle Page - Classic and original puzzles.
- The Monty Hall Problem - A probability theory puzzle with solutions. [English and puzzles German.]
- The Puzzles of Oscar - Contains puzzles and games with solutions.
- Perplexus - A forum and collection of brain teasers, logic puzzles problems, math brain teasers problems, paradoxes, science games, probability, riddles, puzzles and geometric shapes. The brain teasers puzzles are searchable and puzzles categorized, most have solutions.
- The Truth Tree's Math and Logic Board - Collection of math and logic puzzles ranging in puzzles levels of mathematical difficulty.
- WU Forums - Discussion board hosted at Berkeley with talk about brain teasers a variety of solved and unsolved brain teasers.
- Kakuro-san - Providing graded Kakuro puzzles every day, plus old puzzles.
- Mathematical Jigsaw Puzzles - Information on polyominos and square puzzles.
- Quick Logic Puzzles - Use the clues provided to deduce the correct brain teasers sequence puzzles of numbers in the hidden code.
- Two Envelope Paradox - Solution - Claims that the two envelope paradox comes from the incorrect use of probabilities.
MySQL - Cache Direct