Rubik Mechanical Puzzles
Use your mouse to solve this virtual Rubik's Cube. The Java applet allows you to scramble and move the pieces, and it will also keep track of the number of moves you have made. Interested parties may even download the applet's source code directly from
Top: Games: Puzzles: Mechanical: Rubik
- Stefan Pochmann's Cube Corner - Information about speedsolving, and events shops.
- Gilles's Cube Page - Fan site includes fun videos with Rubik's cubes.
- Idea Finder - Fascinating facts about the inventor of the Rubik\\'s Cube, Erno mechanical Rubik.
- Dan's Cubestation - Solutions and speed-cuber profiles
- Fred Holly's Designs - Unique rubik cube designs and patterns created by placing cubes next to each other.
- Rubik's Puzzle Building - All you want to know about Rubik\\'s Puzzle rubik building, collecting rubik and speedcubing.
- JP Brown's Serious LEGO - CubeSolver - Lego Mindstorms RCX robot solves the Rubik's Cube
- Rubik NxNxN - Easy to remember solution to all rubik cubes such as mechanical 2x2x2 3x3x3, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5.
- Rubik's Cube - Official Rubik\\'s site provides forum, online cube and puzzles games, contests, rubik and history.
- Olympic Cubes - In May, 2004 a Greek inventor was issued a patent mechanical for his n-sided cube making process. Cubes up to mechanical size 11x11x11 are shown on the Web site.
- Cubeman - Rubik\'s Cube information site includes puzzle patterns, links mechanical and solutions.
- Georges Helm - Rubik\\'s Cube fan site and information page, includes virtual cube mechanical and solutions.
- Cube Lovers - An archive of Rubik\\'s Cube enthusiasts messages from 1980 to 1996.
- Play Again Games: Rubik's Cube Art - Pictures formed with patterns on the faces of mechanical numerous Rubik\'s Cubes arranged next to one another.
- Kristin's Customized Cubes - Adds an additional level of complexity to Rubik\\'s cubes by rubik adding custom art and other images.
- Rubik's Cube World Records - A listing of world records achieved in official mechanical Rubik\'s Cube solving competitions.
- Rubik's Cube Java Applet - Use your mouse to solve this virtual Rubik\\'s mechanical Cube. The Java applet allows you to mechanical scramble and move the pieces, and it will mechanical also keep track of the number of moves mechanical you have made. Interested parties may even mechanical download the applet's source code directly from
MySQL - Cache Direct