Talislanta Fantasy Genres Roleplaying
Talislanta is both the rules system and the name of the fantasy setting developed by Stephan Michael Sechi and published by Bard Games in 1987. Currently published by Shooting Iron Design, the game is best known for its rejection of conventional fantasy character types, and its early advertising slogan "No elves".
Top: Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Fantasy: Talislanta
- The Minotaur's Talislanta Page - Includes new archetypes.
- The Library at Jalaad - Features new archetypes and cultural information.
- WebRing: malderon - Group of sites also known as the "Malderon\'s talislanta Mirrors" webring.
- The Director's Library - Features Talislanta-to-Fuzion conversions.
- Talislantan Imports - New archetypes and house rules.
MySQL - Cache Direct