Paranoia XP Paranoia Science Fiction Genres
A 2004 edition of Paranoia, redesigned principally by Allan Varney, which "re-emphasizes the darkly humorous tone of the first edition, while retaining the fast-paced, rules light approach of the second". In XP, Paranoia has been updated for the 21st century with features like mobile telephony, pervasive computing, brain-spam, RFIDs, identity theft, and corporate privatization. It also features rules for three play styles (Classic, Straight, and Zap).
Top: Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Science Fiction: Paranoia: Paranoia XP
- FriendComputer.net - Missions, articles, and facts about Paranoia XP.
- Mongoose Publishing: Paranoia XP - Publisher\\'s official site for this edition. Includes downloadable paranoia xp character paranoia sheets, forms, and player handouts in PDF.
- Paranoia XP - Development weblog by the designers of Paranoia XP.
- Omega Complex - Creative discussion, journal jottings, and mission inserts relating paranoia to Paranoia XP.
- Paranoia XP Mission Blender Online - Random scenario generator based on the Mission Blender included with Paranoia XP's Gamemaster Screen.
MySQL - Cache Direct