Twilight 2000 Science Fiction Genres Roleplaying
Near-future game produced by Game Designers' Workshop (GDW) in 1984, Twilight: 2000 portrays the adventures of American soldiers stranded in Europe after World War III. The rules system developed for T2K later became GDW's "house system", used for several other games.
Top: Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Science Fiction: Twilight 2000
- Paul Mulcahy's Web Site - Information on multiple types of weapons, vehicles, professions, equipment and genres rules.
- Twilight 2000 - Features equipment and character careers for campaigns set in World science fiction War II.
- Yahoo Groups: t2k - Subscription information and archives for a mailing list.
- NetRing: T2KGDW - List of interlinking sites forming "Twilight 2000/GDW RPG" net ring.
- Twilight:2000 Material - Features background on Yugoslavia 2000, and adventures.
- Mitch's Twilight/Merc 2000 Page - Features house rules, new skills, campaign background, and twilight 2000 a twilight 2000 character generation guide.
- Twilight: 2000 - Featuring "Crazy Chuck\\'s Twilight 2000 Vehicle Emporium", a guide to civilian automobiles.
MySQL - Cache Direct