Modern and Espionage Genres Roleplaying
New rules and skills, a campaign based on the manga Appleseed and another set in a world savaged by extreme natural forces and torn by a great war, for the Delta Force system.
Top: Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Modern and Espionage
- Modus Operandi - Articles, NPCs, downloads, forums, news, and scenario hooks roleplaying for various espionage systems.
- Web-Grognards: Commando - Variant combat and character-generation rules for SPI\\'s roleplaying genres game set in World War II.[PDF]
- PCCS Unofficial Support Page - House rules, new weapons, and links for Leading genres Edge Games\' genres "Phoenix Command".
- National Security Decision-Making Game - The NSDM Game recreates real-world international crises of modern and espionage the present or immediate future. Ideas for scenarios modern and espionage are taken from current headlines and developing trends. modern and espionage Players take the parts of national leaders, dignitaries, modern and espionage ambassadors, military leaders,
- Delta System - New rules and skills, a campaign based on the manga roleplaying Appleseed and another set in a world savaged by extreme roleplaying natural forces and torn by a great war, for the roleplaying Delta Force system.
- Mercenaries, Spies and Private Eyes - A contemporary system in which the players are flinty mercenaries, genres suave spies, and gumshoe detectives.
- The M.I.B. Files - New Aliens, Monsters, Gadgets, Vehicles, and Characters for roleplaying West End Games' Men in Black roleplaying system.
MySQL - Cache Direct