Campaigns Champions Hero System Universal
Champions campaigns the way they were meant to be played - typing is required to transfer these pages to the Web.
Top: Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Universal: Hero System: Champions: Campaigns
- Champions 3000 - A far-future superhero setting. Contains game information, sourcebook champions details, and the campaign book.
- The RC Universe - Shared campaign universe for tabletop and play-by-email. Includes character illustrations campaigns and biographies as well as fan fiction.
- Defenders Inc. - 6 hero descriptions, world description.
- Champions of San Diego - Character and game summaries from campaigns set in campaigns New York City.
- The Broadsword Champions Index - 3 campaigns in a common world: Furies; Guardians; Project Starcross. Also: world timeline, villains, house rules.
- World of the Four Hundred - Two Champions campaigns: UN PEACE, the UN\\'s teenage superhero team campaigns and The Franklin Academy For Exceptional Youth / Force 10 campaigns / Team 2, a group of US superteens who may campaigns well be in over their heads. There are several campaigns small Web sites devoted to the two camp
- The Before Breakfast Universe - A group of Los Angeles paranormals discover that hero system they hero system can make a huge profit from their hero system powers.
- Matrix - Canadian Hero Teams (Montreal and Calgary). Campaign background, character descriptions, character pictures, "Rogues Gallery."
MySQL - Cache Direct