Women Roleplaying in Society
Roleplaying (like its immediate ancestor wargaming) has historically been a male-dominated hobby. Efforts to increase female participation in roleplaying have led to discussion of both sexism among gamers and of potentially sexist content in the games themselves.
Top: Games: Roleplaying: Roleplaying in Society: Women
- Rat Ramblings: Female Gamers - Criticism of game artwork and male gamers\\' attitudes roleplaying towards female gamers, plus advice for introducing women roleplaying to gaming.
- RPGnet: Women in Gaming? - Sandy Antunes's satirical report on mixed-gender gaming.
- Revenge Of The Gamer Chick - Essays on roleplaying from a female perspective.
- Women in Gaming Archive - Collected discussions from a sixdegrees.com group.
- The Ladies of Hack: RPG Community for Women Gamers - For the support and community of lady gamers. Provides articles, tips, and reviews pertaining to Hackmaster as well as other RPGs, CCGs, and Dungeons and Dragons.
- Hazel's Women in Gaming Page - Articles (with reader feedback) on various topics.
- RPGnet: Chicks In Roleplaying And Other Stuff - A call to accept women gamers.
- RPGnet: Chicks in Gaming - Satirizes efforts to encourage women in roleplaying.
- RPGnet: The Head of Vecna: Women in Gaming and Other Myths - Bi-weekly column by professional game editor Hilary Doda.
MySQL - Cache Direct