World Building Roleplaying Games
A web-based application that creates generic random events for a nation or region. The user can specify the starting year, number of years, and events per year.
Top: Games: Roleplaying: World Building
- Timeline Generator - A web-based application that creates generic random events roleplaying for a world building nation or region. The user can roleplaying specify the starting year, world building number of years, and roleplaying events per year.
- Criar Mundos - Building Worlds - A step-by-step guide for creating original settings and games incorporating realistic roleplaying details. Various resources and references. In games English and Portuguese.
- Magical World Builder's Guide - Suggestions for creating consistent magic themes for fantasy settings, as well as general world building advice and resources.
- World Building - An example of designing a planet, from basic roleplaying physical assumptions games to geography to weather systems and roleplaying archeological remains.
- World Builder Projects - Starting place for information on how to build an imaginary roleplaying setting.
- Worldbuilding - Indexed links reviewed for their relevance to gamemasters. With additional information on conlangs, fantasy names, and fictional religions.
- Rich Staats' RPG / World Building Articles - Many interesting original and adapted articles of all world building aspects of gaming worlds, with much of interest world building to world builders.
MySQL - Cache Direct