Created Worlds World Building Roleplaying
Forged from the fires of the Great War, the world of Khoras is reborn into the Age of Legends. It is a world haunted by the cataclysmic events of history and now left with a legacy of dark magic, lost legends, foul beasts bred for battle and long forgott
Top: Games: Roleplaying: World Building: Created Worlds
- TerraGloria - A d20 fantasy world campaign setting complete with maps, creatures, NPCs, history, and artwork.
- Terra Dyne - A Land of Magic and Adventure developed over 14 years.
- Vale of Wizards - Anna\\'s Fantasy Fudge. A campaign setting designed for roleplaying high fantasy created worlds adventures. In other words, if the roleplaying physics, geography and ecology created worlds is a bit on roleplaying the dodgy side, you can put created worlds it down roleplaying to magic.
- Drak - The World of the Dragoncats - A medieval world with strangely modern devices. Several created worlds unique created worlds cultures and races, as well as an created worlds atlas, history, created worlds religion, and cultural entries.
- Sheinar, The Confederacy of - Born out of a cataclysm war, the Confederacy of Sheinar roleplaying is located on a archipelago that floats among the clouds. roleplaying A roleplaying roleplaying roleplaying roleplaying campaign with aeroships, Plains Elves, and mysterious Dwarves.
- Tzalmir - The tyranny of Ghoras, lich-king of Tzalin, has come to roleplaying a mysterious end. In the last century of his thousand-year roleplaying reign, Ghoras\\' conquests had nearly realized his mad vision. an roleplaying Empire to span the Six Thrones of the Six Gods. roleplaying But then, as the expanding p
- Telvar - A fantasy campaign world that has evolved over the last created worlds decade through the play of numerous characters. A virtual travelogue created worlds that allows visitors to wander and learn commonly known information created worlds about some of the countries of Telvar.
- The New Roman Republic - The former nation of Nova Sparta; still dedicated to a world building Classical Renaissance, with the rebirth of Ancient culture.
- Thee Atlas ov Testoria - Testoria is a campaign world for roleplaying adventures.
- Umbagollah - A fictitiously Peninsula set in the 10th century. Regional information with maps and history, and information about culture and custom of its inhabitants. Also features an online community with support for online roleplaying.
- Sedes Draconis - A world built drawing on real science in biology, linguistics, created worlds geology, and astrophysics. (Not really a gaming world, though it created worlds started that way).
- Khoras - Forged from the fires of the Great War, created worlds the world of Khoras is reborn into the created worlds Age of Legends. It is a world created worlds haunted by the cataclysmic events of history and created worlds now left with a legacy of dark magic, created worlds lost legends, foul beasts bred for battle and created worlds long forgott
- Meln - Maps, cultures, religions, History, Calendar, Magic, Links. English/Finnish.
- Maelstrom - An original campaign setting for all role playing roleplaying games. Maps, roleplaying cities, castles, floorplans, countries, deities, and roleplaying heraldries.
- Virtual Verduria - For scholars of Verdurian, RPG enthusiasts, tourists, world building and bemused spectators
- Terèth End - A fantasy world for d20, Gurps, and Harnmaster world building roleplaying roleplaying systems.
- Kalyr - Here humans are a slave race, imported to an alien roleplaying planet and overshadowed by several humanoid species. Maps, regions, languages, roleplaying GURPS and Fudge conversions.
- Geoza - A complete roleplaying environment created using the ARIA world building system. roleplaying Features include Narrative Environments, an intricate Reality world building system, and roleplaying several unique expansions such as an world building alternate system for roleplaying handling psychic abilities.
- Thystra - Home of Wulf the Freelance and other colorful world building characters, created worlds Thystra is a place of adventure, danger world building and humor.
- Mythosa, Realm of - Mythosa is a fantasy world intended for use world building in a fantasy role-playing campaign. It is probably world building best suited for those systems that aren\\'t tied world building to a prefabricated world (such as Advanced Dungeons world building and Dragons or Rolemaster), but it can be world building used for any system
- Northlands, Welcome to the - Great but unknown forces stand to clash through the war-ravaged Northlands, but perhaps not all is lost. Come visit this beautiful, diverse world, and perhaps you will want to stay and change the course of history yourself.
- Sulerin - Hundreds of pages of original fantasy RPG material. Spells, magic world building items, rules, monsters, maps, and stories.
- Lastaria, The Realm of - A game world based on Celtic and Norse Mythology.
- Daleth - A steampunk world between fantasy, horror and science roleplaying fiction. There created worlds are maps, detailed information and stories roleplaying available.
- Domus Project - A fantasy world featuring a twin planet, ancient roleplaying history created worlds and three different kinds roleplaying of magic: the Spirit, created worlds the Fate roleplaying and the Essaence.
MySQL - Cache Direct