Elite Elite Series Space Combat Action
Review by Bob Wade, 97%. "I played this game for six hours at my first sitting and was only dragged away from it then by fatigue and wanting to tell everyone about it." Includes gameplay tips and an original photograph of the developers.
Top: Games: Video Games: Action: Space Combat: Elite Series: Elite
Ian Bell's Elite Pages - Co-developer's pages, which include a flight manual, version information, FAQ, Text Elite, fiction, Elite The Musical, and an archive containing the executables and source code for most release versions of Elite.
- The Guardian: Masters of their Universe - An edited extract from the book "Backroom Boys" by Francis Spufford. Describes the genesis and release of the computer game Elite.
- Zzap!64: Commodore 64 - Review by Bob Wade, 97%. "I played this game for space combat six hours at my first sitting and was only dragged space combat away from it then by fatigue and wanting to tell space combat everyone about it." Includes gameplay tips and an original photograph space combat of the developers.
- Elite Space Travel - A randomly generated tour of systems, with a space combat chance of entering witch space. Requires Internet Explorer space combat or Mozilla 5+.
- GameSpy: Hall Of Fame - History and game overview by Bryn Williams.
- The Acorn Elite Pages - A collection of hints and tips, resources, technical elite series information, and fiction.
- The Micro User: Guide To Playing Elite - Includes instructions and tips on instrumentation, flight, docking, elite series strategy, provisions, and combat.
- Your Spectrum: Elitism - Feature by David Bishop, including tips on launching, combat, ranks, space combat and trading for Sinclair Spectrum Elite.
MySQL - Cache Direct