Freelancer Lancer Series Space Combat Action
Freelancer was developed by Digital Anvil, first as a company lead by Chris Roberts, and later as a part of Microsoft. The single player game was due to be released in 2002, with a massively multiplayer variant to follow sometime after.
Top: Games: Video Games: Action: Space Combat: Lancer Series: Freelancer
- The Mercenary Navy - Contains clan profile, members, recruitment and fleet, player lancer series guides, databases of ships, equipment and wreckage, server lancer series rules, and forum.
- FL DataStorm - This tool generates a complete starmap of the lancer series Freelancer lancer series Universe. Also includes information on Stations, Prices, lancer series Groups.
- Game Stuff - Freelancer - FreeLancer related news and screenshots, discussion forum and polls.
- GameSpot - Coverage includes news, review (8.3/10), screen shots, videos, lancer series and lancer series downloads.
- Official Freelancer Site - Microsoft Games Studios presents Freelancer
- Lancers Reactor - A fan-driven site with downloads, forums, news, and freelancer strategies.
- Freelancer Fans - Contains artwork, humor, and pilot portraits, with Gman freelancer Clan profile space combat and joining information.
- Voidserver - Multiplayer mod and community. Downloads, forums.
- EOA Players Consortium - Offers modifications and editing utilities, including Software Development Kit, Freelancer Explorer, and Ini Analyzer.
- SealLancer - Offers download of Warping Universe modification, which allows freelancer storyline locations to be visited.
MySQL - Cache Direct