Bridge Commander Star Trek Games Space Combat Action
Star Trek: Bridge Commander is the first space simulation game that lets the player control a Starfleet vessel from the TV series Star Trek: The Next Generation. There are 30 different missions that will have the properties of Star Trek such as defense, combat, diplomacy, exploration and rescue. The player may take control of a Sovereign and Galaxy Class ship.
Top: Games: Video Games: Action: Space Combat: Star Trek Games: Bridge Commander
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/A/Activision
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Empire mods - Includes modification projects and a forums.
- Totally Games - Features and overview of the game.
- The Continuum [TC] - Contains clan calendar, members, and downloads.
- Captain Jono - Fan site that contains news, features, and screenshots.
- GameTalk - Forum for players to discuss the game.
- Luke's Star Trek Ship Site - Game screenshots plus a ship library and ship cut-away schematics.
- Filefront - Includes modifications, maps, patches and other files and bridge commander articles for the game.
- GameSpot - Interview with Larry Holland from Totally Games.
- Neoseeker - Contains screenshots, a forum, and related links.
- Game Zone - Includes game description and system requirements.
MySQL - Cache Direct