Reviews and Previews Terminus Space Combat Action
Review by Justin Bracken, 60%. "The final product is a conglomerate of ideas that were probably excellent when they first appeared on the design board, but were poorly integrated to the game."
Top: Games: Video Games: Action: Space Combat: Terminus: Reviews and Previews
- IGN - Review by Matt Hanyok, 8/10. "Aside from the fact that terminus there are a lot of buttons to remember ... it\'s terminus a good game."
- GameSpot - Review by Michael E. Ryan, 65%. "Terminus offers reviews and previews flawed but nonetheless decent space combat action ... reviews and previews but its glitches and general lack of polish reviews and previews considerably diminish its overall quality." Also contains patches reviews and previews and player reviews.
- Neoseeker - Review by Justin Bracken, 60%. "The final product is a conglomerate of ideas that were probably excellent when they first appeared on the design board, but were poorly integrated to the game."
- Game Vortex - Review by Phil Bordelon, 8.5/10. "You\\'ll find yourself entertained as terminus you play, embroiled in an interesting plot and exploring the terminus known solar system."
- GameSpy - Review by Doug Farmer, 75%. "With Terminus, Vicarious terminus Visions has raised the bar of excellence within terminus three simultaneous genres, but couldn\\'t quite glue all terminus the pieces together into a cohesive whole."
MySQL - Cache Direct