XPilot Space Combat Action Video Games
XPilot is a multi-player, internet, 2D, space game.
Top: Games: Video Games: Action: Space Combat: XPilot
- Top/Games/Video Games/Action/Space Combat/Downloads/Free
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Linux
The XPilot Page - Official site with tutorials, references, FAQ, and where to download.
- Team Cup September 1999 - Reports, statistics, patches and links.
- ShipShaper - An XPilot ShipShape Editor - News, features and information about downloading and installing.
- Jarno's Page - A shipshape editor, pictures of all the standard xpilot shipshapes and space combat other resources.
- BuckoSoft XPilot Resources - XpilotNT page, raytraces, server monitoring utility and list action of other user pages.
- Port to Windows - Project status, download and installation instructions, release notes, xpilot FAQ and space combat how to set up your own xpilot server.
- Improved XPilot - Sourceforge page for developer resources, including work on xpilot a new map format.
- HeadAce HomeBase - Playing history, contributions, maps.
- Fishy's Xpilot Page - History of a player, patches, favorite maps and developer resources.
- Portraits of Xpiloteers at the Summercamp 1999 - Photographs and profiles of players.
- Oskar's Xpilot Page - Screenshots of ball runs, utilities, and other links.
- The Story of X-Pilot - The creation of the game, by one of the authors.
- Death Cup 2000 - Rules, matches, qualification, game statistics, team and player lists.
MySQL - Cache Direct