Authoring Systems Design and Development Adventure Video Games
Develops technology and art to help create high quality interactive drama. This especially means building believable agents in dramatically interesting micro-worlds.
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Design and Development: Authoring Systems
- Sludge - SLUDGE (standing for Scripting Language for Unhindered Development of a authoring systems Gaming Environment) is a system by which anyone (within reason) authoring systems can make an adventure game.
- Interactive Storytelling Tools for Writers - Software for creating and using interactive storyworlds.
- Wintermute Engine - Wintermute Engine Development Kit is a set of tools for creating and running graphical "point&click" adventure games. The kit includes the runtime interpreter (Wintermute Engine, or WME) and GUI editors for managing and creating the game con
- Interactive Fiction Authoring with IFML - XML-based Interactive Fiction Markup Language (IFML) used to create text adventures that run in your browser. Includes a sample game with IFML code, documentation, tutorials, downloads, mailing list, and a forum.
- The Unofficial World Builder Home Page - Downloads, faqs and links to worlds built with adventure this engine. For Macintosh.
- Visionaire - Use Visionaire to create a complex adventure game design and development without the need of any programming experience. Offers design and development information about how to use the software and design and development what to do with it.
- CMU SCS OZ Project - Develops technology and art to help create high adventure quality interactive authoring systems drama. This especially means building believable adventure agents in dramatically interesting authoring systems micro-worlds.
MySQL - Cache Direct