Authoring Systems Design and Development Text Adventures
A tool for designing and playing text adventure and role-playing games. G-Wiz games can make use of text, sound, graphics, video, and audio.
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Design and Development: Authoring Systems
- Game Wizard (G-Wiz) - A tool for designing and playing text adventure and role-playing authoring systems games. G-Wiz games can make use of text, sound, graphics, authoring systems video, and audio.
- Quest - A system for authoring multimedia text adventures/RPGs in authoring systems Windows.
- Hugo - Multimedia interactive fiction engine.
- Crash: Adventure writing utilities - Article on GAC and PAW from Crash magazine, March 1988.
- StoryHarp Audioventure Interactive Fiction - Voice-operated interactive fiction including text-to-speech, sounds and music.
- Adventure Builder - Freeware/shareware text adventure game authoring system for DOS text adventures and authoring systems Windows.
- Breathing life into fantasy - A feature on adventure aids from Sinclair User, design and development text adventures December 1984.
- XYZZYnews: So you want to write a text adventuring authoring system... - Author Alan Conroy discusses how he developed an authoring systems adventure authoring systems authoring system named Adventure Builder and the authoring systems issues involved authoring systems with writing your own.
- Archetype - Short description, some sample code and possibility to design and development download the package. For DOS.
- SAGE (Scripted Adventure Game Engine) Home Page - Mark Prowler's site about the SAGE project.
- List of IF Editors - Text editors and IDEs which are helpful to text adventures use text adventures when creating IF.
MySQL - Cache Direct