Multi Hardware Arcade Emulation Video Games
Written to be as small and fast as possible (to keep the cost of the host PC to a minimum) and to run the arcade games 'as intended'.
Top: Games: Video Games: Emulation: Arcade: Multi Hardware
- CottAGE - Java emulator based on the MAME sourcecode. Download and possibility arcade to play online.
- HiVE : High Velocity Emulator - A Win32 program which emulates classic arcade games multi hardware such as Galaga and PacMan.
- Ace - A freeware emulator for Windows dedicated to Capcom multi hardware system. Sources are also available.
- Nebula - A freeware NeoGeo and CPS1/2 emulator for Windows. [English/Spanish]
- E++ - A portable object-oriented emulator - Emulates Space Invaders, Phoenix, Centipede and the home computer Sinclair emulation ZX Spectrum (aka Timex-Sinclair 2000).
- VAntAGE - Vertical Antiquated Arcade Game Emulator - Written to be as small and fast as arcade possible (to multi hardware keep the cost of the host arcade PC to a minimum) multi hardware and to run the arcade arcade games 'as intended'.
- JEmu - Java based emulator that can play games online.
- Kawaks - A freeware emulator for Windows. Emulates Neo Geo multi hardware and emulation CPS 1/2 Systems.
MySQL - Cache Direct