EyeToy - Groove Music and Dance Video Games
EyeToy - Groove is a game developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Designed to be played with the EyeToy camera, EyeToy - Groove is a music game where players must dance in time with music by moving their body. Through the EyeToy, the players' image is projected onto the television screen, enabling them to physically interact with the on-screen environment. The game features 25 licensed songs from artists like Madonna, Jamiroquai, and Fatboy Slim.The game was launched on November 14, 2003 in Europe, on March 20, 2004 in North America, and on June 24, 2004 in Japan. A package including the EyeToy was also available.
Top: Games: Video Games: Music and Dance: EyeToy - Groove
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/S/Sony
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation 2
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation 2/Modifications and Add-Ons
- IGN - News, previews, cheats, images, videos, and boards.
- EyeToy: Groove - Official Site. Screenshots, videos, and samples of the songs featured in the game.
MySQL - Cache Direct