Ghosts'n Goblins Platform Video Games
Capcom's side-scrolling platformer "Makaimura" (1985), designed and programmed by Toshio Arima, was released in the United States as "Ghosts'n Goblins". In 1986, GnG was ported to the NES and several home computers (Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST).
Top: Games: Video Games: Platform: Ghosts'n Goblins
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Nintendo/NES
- Top/Games/Video Games/Action-Adventure/Maximo Series
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Nintendo/Game Boy
- GameSpot: Capcom Generation 2 - Collection of arcade classics Ghosts \\'n\\' Goblins and video games Ghouls platform \\'n\\' Ghosts, as well as Super Ghouls video games \\'n\\' Ghosts, platform originally released on the Super NES. video games Reviewed by James platform Mielke, featuring screen shots. video games Score: 7.1 out of platform 10. (Saturn)
- RetroFX - Halted project to emulate Ghosts\\'n Golbins with updated sound and graphics. Screen shots and sound downloads.
- Night Gem review - Reprinted Zzap 64 review of the 1986 Commodore platform 64 port by Elite Systems.
- JoseQ's Emu Views preview - Preview of GnG RetroFX
- IGN: Ghosts 'n Goblins - Previewed by Craig Harris. "Yes, Capcom had a game with zombies before Resident Evil."
- Ghosts'n'goblins instructions - Instructions for the Sinclair version.
- The Hawknest: Ghosts 'n Goblins - Comments on the C64 version, plus downloads.
MySQL - Cache Direct