Sliding Tile Puzzles Browser Based Puzzle Video Games
Double sided sliding puzzle. You cannot slide individual squares. Instead, you move squares by sliding rows and columns of squares at the same time.
Top: Games: Video Games: Puzzle: Browser Based: Sliding Tile Puzzles
- Dance Puzzle - Line drawings make these puzzles quite fiendish. You can reach the Hall of Fame if you're good enough.
- Sliding Piece Puzzles - Different sizes of pieces make these puzzles much more difficult sliding tile puzzles than regular sliding puzzles.
- Boxcar Blockade - A sliding box puzzle game with hundreds of browser based challenging computer-generated levels.
- 9 Piece Puzzle - Put together the Boston University logo (Java).
- Cube Slide - Hexagonal variation on sliding tile puzzles. There puzzle must be two adjacent open spots to move puzzle a hexagon.
- kibuR's Fifteen - Double sided sliding puzzle. You cannot slide individual sliding tile puzzles browser based squares. Instead, you move squares by sliding rows sliding tile puzzles browser based and columns of squares at the same time.
- Absolute Lines - Challenging online puzzle game on a checkerboard.
- Nick Baxter's Sliding Block Puzzles - Offers photos and a Java applet to play sliding tile puzzles sliding tile puzzles rare and collectable sliding block puzzle designs online.
- OmniSlide - Online slide puzzle which has no empty space. Instead, the pieces wrap around when the entire row or column is moved. Also available for download and placement on web pages.
- Quazzle - Online mixup puzzle game in which the object browser based is to slide the pieces of each image browser based to form a complete picture in the least browser based amount of moves. Also offers a free downloadable browser based screensaver.
MySQL - Cache Direct