Freeware Chess Board Games Recreation
Windows chess program that plays multiple variants of chess. Users may play with the computer or with other users on the Internet.
Top: Games: Video Games: Recreation: Board Games: Chess: Freeware
- Top/Games/Video Games/Recreation/Board Games/Chess/Browser Based
- Top/Games/Board Games/Abstract/Battle Games/Chess
- E.T. Chess - Includes download and screenshot.
- Hotbabe Chess - Freeware chess playing program with chatting and joking board games ability.
- BabyChess - Edit and play games on Unix or Windows, supports PGN, freeware and FEN format. Includes a chess engine and client freeware for ICS. [Open Source, GPL]
- Maniac - Windows chess program that plays multiple variants of board games chess. Users may play with the computer or board games with other users on the Internet.
- Arasan - Program for Windows and Linux allowing free distribution.
- Egg Chess - Linux or Windows version involving eggs. [Open Source]
- YICS - Multiplayer software for using WinBoard, Xboard and other freeware FICS interfaces to play on Yahoo! Chess.
- Dalek Chess - Includes news, downloads, and FAQ for an open freeware source, animated Linux chess game using Doctor Who freeware characters.
- NagaSkaki - Windows version by Neels Groenewald with a computer freeware opponent.
MySQL - Cache Direct