Databases Macintosh Chess Board Games
Software primarily used to organize and view collections of chess games.
Top: Games: Video Games: Recreation: Board Games: Chess: Macintosh: Databases
ExaChess 3.1.3 - [Shareware] Reads/writes chess game databases in ChessBase, NICBase, PGN, EPD and ExaChess formats. Supports seven "plug-in" chess engines. Updated August 2005.
- Essentia - [Commercial-$20] 1 million chess games on CD-ROM, with macintosh included database macintosh browser, various freeware Mac chess software.
- SCID - A free Unix chess database application that runs chess in OSX under the X11 environment. See "Mac chess Chess Databases" below for installation instructions.
- Using UCI engines in Scid via Polyglot - How to use Mac UCI Chess engines ( databases Fruit, Gothmog, macintosh Glarung, HIARCS, Ruffian, Deep Sjeng) in databases SCID
- PGNTalk - [Shareware] Reads chess databases in PGN format, lets macintosh you play chess over games. Will read the games macintosh out loud.
- Chess Browser 1.43 - [Shareware $10] OSX (only) PGN reader with Yahoo macintosh chess import, chess HTML export, annotation editing. Updated 7/23/2005.
- jose 1.4.4 - [Freeware] Java Chess Database for Mac OSX with macintosh 3D display macintosh and Crafty 19 engine. Updated Feb. macintosh 25, 2005.
MySQL - Cache Direct