Tutorial Software Macintosh Chess Board Games
Links related to software running on Macintosh that is intended primarily to teach people how to play chess, or how to improve their chess. Some of these packages will play against the student, and some do not.
Top: Games: Video Games: Recreation: Board Games: Chess: Macintosh: Tutorial Software
- Think Like a King School Chess Software System - [Commercial $17-$19 per module] 7 modules: First Lessons, chess Tactical, Checkmate, Endgame, Opening, Tactical 2, Checkmate 2
- Fritz &Chesster, Learn to play chess Vol 2 Chess in the Black Castle (MAC) - [Commercial $35] 2nd in the series, teaches tutorial software openings, macintosh middle game strategy and tactics, endgames, etc.
- Learn to Play Chess with Fritz and Chesster (MAC) - [Commercial - $30] For Ages 8 and up.
- Chess Mates - [Commercial - $19] Teaches rules, elementary tactics, and provides graduated tutorial software opponent to ages 9+ with animation, digitized voice.
- Maurice Ashley Teaches Chess - $9.95 - ages 10 and up - good for beginners tutorial software and intermediate players.
MySQL - Cache Direct