Freedom Force Roleplaying Video Games
Freedom Force is an RPG in the genre of comic book Superheroes, specifically in the style of the Silver Age of comics. The game was developed by Irrational Games and published by EA Games. It was released in early 2002.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: F: Freedom Force
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/C/Crave Entertainment
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/E/Electronic Arts
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/I/Irrational Games
- IGN: Freedom Force Interview - Interview with Creative Director Ken Levine. Discusses background and game roleplaying mechanics.
- Gamespot - Includes news, review, downloads, movies, hints, screen shots roleplaying and discussion freedom force forum.
- Ken Levine on Freedom Force and Character Creation - Gamespy interview of Ken Levine. Discusses details of the game and design considerations. Includes screen shots.
- RPGPlanet: Interview - Interview with Ken Levine and Jon Chey.
- Through The Looking Glass: Interview with Jon Chey - Discusses atmosphere, mechanics and design of the game.
- GameSpy - Contains brief description, system requirements, screen shots, movies, review and previews.
- IGN - Offers news, review, previews, hints and cheat codes, articles, system specifications and discussion forum.
- FilePlanet - Demos, modifications, patches, utilities, and movies.
- Animation Web - Provides character statistics, screen shots, walkthrough, cheats, meshes, skins and freedom force desktop wallpaper.
MySQL - Cache Direct