Arianne Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Video Games
An open source game engine that allows the easy creation of massively multiplayer games. It uses SDL, MySQL and Lua for scripting. The 2D client uses Kyra, the 3D client PLIB. The Arianne game is a medieval realtime MMORPG.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Massive Multiplayer Online: Arianne
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Computers/Open Source/Software/Games
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Linux
- Arianne ALPHA 2 Released - Slashdot article announcing a new version.
- The Linux Game Tome: Arianne RPG - Brief game information and user comments.
MySQL - Cache Direct