MySims Kingdom The Sims Series Sim Games God Games
Top: Games: Video Games: Simulation: God Games: Sim Games: The Sims Series: MySims Kingdom
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Nintendo/Nintendo DS
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/E/Electronic Arts/Maxis
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/E/Electronic Arts
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Nintendo/Nintendo Wii
- GameSpy - Preview, news, movies, and screenshots.
- Nintendojo - Review, by M. Noah Ward: "MySims Kingdom is mysims kingdom actually not a traditional sequel to last year\\'s mysims kingdom MySims. While Kingdom retains the cute, colorful visual mysims kingdom design and many non-playable characters from its predecessor, mysims kingdom the new game\'s experience is altogether
- Green Pixels - Review, by Nicole Tanner: "Ultimately, what I really wanted from MySims Kingdom was a little bit more freedom to run around building cool things wherever I wanted and character interactions that didn’t feel like they were written for a children’s
- IGN - News, reviews, screenshots, videos, and a message board.
- GameStats - Videos, screenshots, article links, score averages, and a message board.
- CCC - Review, by Amanda L. Kondolojy: "There was plenty sim games here mysims kingdom to explore and build, and while the sim games story might mysims kingdom have been on the forgettable side, sim games I really enjoyed mysims kingdom the focused Sim-style gameplay." [Rating: sim games 4.2 out of 5]
- WorthPlaying - Review, by Dustin Chadwell: "I\\'d definitely suggest MySims Kingdom to sim games the younger gamers out there, and while I don\\'t think sim games that it\\'s going to offer much long-term appeal for the sim games older crowd, young Wii owners will probably enjoy the building sim games mechanic
MySQL - Cache Direct