Game Neverending, The Massive Multiplayer Online Simulation Video Games
The Game Neverending (often shortened to GNE) is a browser-based massively multiplayer game which was under development by Ludicorp. Work on the game was indefinitely suspended in October 2004.
Top: Games: Video Games: Simulation: Massive Multiplayer Online: Game Neverending, The
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/Browser Based
- Top/Games/Video Games/Simulation/Browser Based
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/Massive Multiplayer Online
- Wikipedia: Game Neverending - Background information from publicly editable encyclopedia.
- GNE Spy - Offers a museum and a text adventure game.
- Paperlane.net - Home to the Ludus Perpetuus fanzine, the Paper game neverending, the game neverending, the Lane weblog, and a player directory.
- Bobbleton.net - Fan site offers news and projects, including a collection of sound clips of players' voices.
- Stewart Butterfield Interview - Mindjack talks with one of the game's creators.
MySQL - Cache Direct