Ping Pals Real-Time Strategy Video Games
Review, by Phil Theobald: "Unless you absolutely must look at a cartoon character while you chat, there's no reason to buy Ping Pals." [Score: 1 out of 5]
Top: Games: Video Games: Strategy: Real-Time: Ping Pals
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Nintendo/Nintendo DS
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/T/THQ
- Nintendo World Report - Review, by Jonathan Metts: "Ping Pals doesn\\'t suck. It\\'s not ping pals the worst software ever released. It\\'s actually a pretty decent ping pals chat program, though not a fantastic one. But alongside the ping pals ubiquitous PictoChat, there is almost no reason to own Ping ping pals Pals.
- Open Site - Information, box art, quotes, and links.
- GameSpot - Review, by Alex Navarro: "Why make a game strategy just like PictoChat when PictoChat already exists on strategy the DS itself? After playing Ping Pals, you\\'re strategy unlikely to come up with any acceptable answers strategy to this question, because none of the extra strategy content it provi
- 1UP - Review, by Nich Maragos: "If you\\'re going to strategy duplicate the basic functionality of a system and strategy charge money for it, it\\'s necessary to do strategy a hell of a lot better a job strategy than Ping Pals does." [Score: 1 out of strategy 10]
- GameFAQs - Provides information, FAQs, cheats, reviews, and a message real-time board.
- GameSpy DS - Review, by Phil Theobald: "Unless you absolutely must strategy look at a cartoon character while you chat, strategy there\\'s no reason to buy Ping Pals." [Score: strategy 1 out of 5]
MySQL - Cache Direct