Legion Turn-Based Strategy Video Games
Reviewed by Ted Brockwood, [3.5/5]. "Pretty much a complete letdown, with a shallow combat system, lifeless economics and all-around weak gameplay."
Top: Games: Video Games: Strategy: Turn-Based: Legion
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/S/Strategy First
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Macintosh
- Legionsite.com - An overview of gameplay. Offers unit, economy, and legion building information, reviews, and screenshots.
- PC Gamer - Reviewed by William Harms, [29%]. "Ultimately, Legion just legion made me legion impatient for the release of Shogun legion sequel Medieval: Total War. legion Avoid."
- GameZone: Gold - Reviewed by Michael Lafferty, [6.9/10]. "Expands the gameplay strategy of the original title, but is still a strategy somewhat slow-paced turn-based strategy game."
- IGN - Reviewed by Tom Chick, [4/10]. "If you\\'re looking for a legion game about the Roman Empire, there\\'s very little to recommend legion Legion."
- Legion by Slitherine - Developer\\'s site provides a newsletter, purchasing and gameplay strategy information, screenshots, strategy patches, and an FAQ.
- Daily Game: Gold - Reviewed by Ted Brockwood, [3.5/5]. "Pretty much a complete letdown, with a shallow combat system, lifeless economics and all-around weak gameplay."
- Game Industry News - Reviewed by John Breeden, score: 4 out of 5.
- GameSpy.com - Reviewed by Peter Suciu, [78/100]. "You won\\'t build legion an empire that you\'ll remember after the game legion is over."
MySQL - Cache Direct