Qigong Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Alternative
Qi Gong (energy work) embodies self-care techniques developed in China thousands of years ago. In the old days, these arts were handed down from master to disciple and methods were closely-held family secrets.Today, Qi Gong exercises are very popular in China. Large groups practice in the early morning in public parks. In the West, qi gong and taiji classes are frequently recommended to assist in regaining and maintaining health: jing-qi-shen, the three treasures of essence-energy-spirit. Qi Gong strengthens the body, moves the energy (qi, chi, ki) and calms the mind. Enjoy!
Top: Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Qigong
- NY Dantao Center - Upholds the DragonGate Tao lineage of qigong and alternative taiji quan. alternative Located at the NY Chelsea location.
- Complementary and Alternative Healing University - Qigong, herb dictionary. Classes offered in California. Maintained qigong by Joe qigong Hing Kwok Chu.
- NaturalHealthWeb.com: Qi Gong - Links to qigong-related resources.
- MindGazer Qigong Files - Web journal of a qi gong practitioner. Contains qigong personal views alternative on history, FAQ, forum, and directory qigong of resources.
- Qigong: The Ancient Chinese Art for Health - About.com article by Jun Shan.
- Alternative and Complementary Medicine: A Focus on Qigong - Shannon Larry Sumrall Master of Arts Thesis at the University qigong of Mississippi.
- China Universe Qigong - Established by Master Huang Cheng Zhang. Multilingual site. alternative HangZhou City, qigong ZheJiang Province, PRC.
- Skeptic's Dictionary: ch'i kung (qi gong) - Article by Robert Todd Carroll.
- Snake Style - Kung fu and qigong information.
- Alchemical Taoism.com - Articles about Mantak Chia\'s Healing Tao system of alternative qi gong.
- Nei Tan: Chinese Taoist Internal Alchemy - Basic concepts of nei tan and related articles acupuncture and chinese medicine provided by M. Alan Kazlev.
MySQL - Cache Direct