Associations Qigong Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Alternative
Promotes advancement of Qigong and Asian body-energy principles and practice in U.S. and abroad. Annual conference, newsletter, online member list.
Top: Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Qigong: Associations
- Top/Sports/Martial Arts/Kung Fu/Internal
- Top/Health/Alternative/Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine/Bodywork/Associations
- Top/Health/Alternative/Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine/Professional Organizations
- National Qigong (Chi Kung) Association * USA - Promotes advancement of Qigong and Asian body-energy principles qigong and practice qigong in U.S. and abroad. Annual conference, qigong newsletter, online member list.
- The International Qigong Foundation for Social Oncology - Seminars on the use of Traditional Chinese Medicine and qigong acupuncture and chinese medicine (chi kung) as complementary treatment for cancer and other chronic acupuncture and chinese medicine illnesses. Eureka, Montana.
- Qigong Association of America - Established by Yanling and Dean Johnson to bring associations Chinese Soaring acupuncture and chinese medicine Crane Qigong and other types of associations qigong to America. Teacher acupuncture and chinese medicine registry and articles.
- World Institute for Self Healing (WISH) - Non-profit organization dedicated to the education, research, development and application of human self-healing and mental power, health recovery medicine and mind-body medicine. Started by medical qigong master Binhui He. Office in Middlesex, New Jersey.
- International Institute for the Research of Traditional Science and Culture - Non-profit organization brings practitioners and teachers from China qigong to the rest of the world. Based in qigong Tehachapi, California.
- International Society of Life Information Science (ISLIS) - Japanese organization studies parapsychology, qigong science, alternative medicine, associations traditional Oriental qigong medicine. Publishes Journal of International Society associations of Life Information Science. qigong Multilingual site.
- Qigong Institute - Not-for-profit organization established in 1983 dedicated to promoting Qigong through research and education. Promotes medical Qigong practices, research and clinical studies. Computerized qigong database, qigong seminars. Menlo Park, California.
- American Qigong Association - Non-profit organization uniting scientists, professionals, institutions and lay acupuncture and chinese medicine people. Promotes research and education in Qigong. Chapter acupuncture and chinese medicine of the World Qigong Federation. San Francisco, California.
MySQL - Cache Direct