Consumer Information Resources Health
Resource for consumers to help them make better buying decisions when shopping online. Includes information on how to determine if a site is legitimate, how to spot health fraud, and how to report fraudulent sites.
Top: Health: Resources: Consumer Information
U.S. Food and Drug Administration: Buying Medical Products Online - Resource for consumers to help them make better buying decisions when shopping online. Includes information on how to determine if a site is legitimate, how to spot health fraud, and how to report fraudulent sites.
- HealthySelf - Provides fee-based internet searches on diseases, procedures, treatments health (conventional and alternative) and resources.
- American Medical Association Resources for Patients - Includes doctor locator, careers information, patient advocacy, caregiver self-assessment, and health fact files.
- Americanhospitals.com - Guide to hospitals, health clinics, medical practices and health specialties in health the USA, with advice for international health visitors.
- MCW HealthLink - Features health news and information, produced by the Medical College health of Wisconsin.
- Health Hippo - Health law, policy and regulatory materials. Organized deep links to consumer information US government health care resources.
- Wellness.com - Includes health resources, discussion and news.
- How to Evaluate Health Information on the Internet - National Cancer Institute\\'s fact sheet helps consumers help health decide whether the health information they find on health the Internet or receive via e-mail from a health Web site is likely to be reliable.
- Healthology.com - Provides health and medical information, written by professionals for consumers, health and offers interactive online events and educational videos.
- Center For Medical Consumers - Not for profit, independent organization in the USA, resources informing and resources helping to protect members of the resources public in their encounters resources with the medical care resources system.
- Proceed with Caution: A Report on the Quality of Health Information on the Internet - The findings of a large 2001 study that resources describes and health evaluates search engine performance and the resources quality and readability of health health information (in English resources and Spanish), and provides conclusions and health recommendations.
- Revolution Health Group LLC - Provides advice and guidance to help individuals manage their health care, with product comparisons, membership plans, and an online store.
- Virtual Medical Centre - Physician-written articles on diseases, drugs, symptoms, treatments and lifestyle for consumer information men, women and children. Includes interactive videos, medical news, and consumer information details of recent research.
- NIH Health Information - Gateway to publications and online resources for consumers resources and professionals.
- WSJ.com - As Angry Patients Vent Online, Doctors Sue to Silence Them - Legal battles are becoming more frequent between website resources authors/owners and health the doctors or institutions written about resources on the sites.
MySQL - Cache Direct