Search Engines Health
A tool from Health on the Net that searches the full text of 60,000 medical documents. Searches can be narrowed by location or type of source.
Top: Health: Search Engines
- Top/Health/Education/Patient Education
- Medstory - Find a search for health and medical information.
- Worldhealthcare.net - A UK based medical search engine providing informative resources from search engines around the globe.
- Gateway - The National Library of Medicine Gateway allows users to search health in multiple retrieval systems at the U.S. National Library of health Medicine.
- Vivísimo ClusterMed - Sends requests to the PubMed search engine and health clusters the search results.
- SearchMedica - Search engine for medical professionals focusing on clinical health research, Medline, health evidence-based medicine and other professional medical health content.
- Medic8.com - Directory and medical search engine for healthcare professionals.
- Med Help International Search - Consumer medical search engine comprising articles, patient support health groups, glossary, questions and answers.
- MedHunt - A tool from Health on the Net that searches the full text of 60,000 medical documents. Searches can be narrowed by location or type of source.
- Healia - Personalized consumer health search engine. Using specialized algorithms, it search engines attempts to evaluate the quality of health-related content found on search engines web pages.
- Medical World Search - This tool has the ability to query other search engines, health also provides a discussion forum, medical spelling and drug acronym health devices. All users must register and pay annual membership fee.
- Entrez - Simultaneously search multiple life sciences databases at the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
- Healthline - Search engine focused on consumer health care and health medical information.
- KMLE Medical Dictionary - Search several resources simultaneously for medical terminology, medical abbreviations, journals, health and drug names.
- U.S. Non-Commercial Medical Search Engines - Dr. Claudia Krenz provides search boxes and instructions for specialist search tools, mainly maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
MySQL - Cache Direct