Research Medicine Health
Educational and charitable nonprofit membership organization, offering educational programming and certification to clinical (health care) research professionals and others interested in clinical(health care)research.
Top: Health: Medicine: Research
- Top/Health/Search Engines
- Top/Business/Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals/Pharmaceuticals/Research and Development
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Fundraising
- AHRQ: Clinical Information - Clinical information on evidence-based practice, clinical guidelines, medical effectiveness, pharmaceutical therapy, new technology, screening and preventive services, outcomes research, and the National Guideline Clearinghouse.
- Entrez-PubMed - National Library of Medicine\\'s search service provides access health to over health 10 million citations in Medline, PreMedline, health and other related databases, health with links to participating health online journals.
- The UK Health Technology Assessment Programme - Site contains details of program\\'s many projects and research publications; an NHS national research and development initiative.
- SoCRA - Educational and charitable nonprofit membership organization, offering educational medicine programming and research certification to clinical (health care) research medicine professionals and others interested research in clinical(health care)research.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) - Panel of health care experts that evaluates the latest scientific medicine evidence on clinical preventive services.
- Life and Molecular Medicine - Interesting, eclectic collection of information and links regarding research the latest medicine developments in this new field and research how these advances relate medicine to your life.
- Medical Hypotheses - A forum for the presentation and criticism of ideas in medicine and the related biomedical sciences.
- Survey Research Group - Offers medical research questionnaires, women\\'s health research, industry analysis, and health health statistics in the medical research field.
- AllExperts Medical Research Q&A - Experts volunteer to answer questions related to locating medicine medical resources medicine on the internet.
- The INCLEN Trust - International Clinical Epidemiology Network for research and training medicine to improve medicine efficiency and quality of healthcare for medicine disadvantaged populations, particularly in medicine low- and middle-income countries.
- WebExhibits Directory-Medicine - Interesting topics in biomedicine.
- Inside Medicine - Offers descriptions of current research on a wide variety of diseases and medical conditions.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) - US Government department in charge of medical research.
MySQL - Cache Direct