Chili Cooking Home
Personal collection of recipes using various types of peppers such as chipotle, poblano, green chiles, New Mexico chiles, arbol, finger-hots, pequins, or tai peppers. Includes a bison chili.
Top: Home: Cooking: Chili
- Top/Shopping/Food/Soups and Stews
- Top/Shopping/Food/Seasonings/Chili Mixes
- Top/Home/Cooking/Soups and Stews/Fruit and Vegetable/Pepper/Chili
- Top/Business/Hospitality/Restaurant Chains/Chili
- Antic Ancho Chili - Made with ancho chilies and stew meat.
- Chililoco - Personal selection of recipes, and related information.
- Flavors of the South - Small personal collection of recipes.
- Chili Around the World - Links to recipes and events.
- Chili Recipes from Recipezaar - A selection submitted by users, including their comments.
- Yam Chili - Easy very-low-fat recipe with mixed beans, canned yams, home and tomato puree.
- Chorizo Bean Chili - Recipe uses smoked turkey and chicken chorizo with home 2 bean cooking varieties and plenty of spices.
- Spicy Southwest Recipes - Southwest recipes that include chili, mexican chili, salsa chili verde and chipotle bbq sauce.
- Copycat recipes - Aunt Chilada's Chili Con Queso - A restaurant clone chili recipe.
- Chili Recipes at iChef - Large collection of chili recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Tomato Chili Soup - Calls for cumin, coriander, garlic cloves, celery, onion home and chili.
- Gary's Hot Chili - Recipe using ground round and Italian sausage, serves 25.
- Chili's Southwest Chicken Chili - Copycat recipe detailing ingredients and preparation instructions.
- Dorene Ritchey's 5-R Chili - Award winning recipe from 1986 Terlingua chili cookoff.
- Chili Pie - Chorizo, ground beef, and cheese topped with a chili crust.
- A Bowl of Red from the Vegetarian Journal - Meatless and made using soy or textured chili vegetable protein, chili chilies, an onion, garlic, cumin, red chili pepper, and paprika.
- It's Gotta be Chili - Article on the history of Texas chili, discussion of the traditional ingredients, and basic recipe.
- Chili Appreciation Society International - Selection of yearly Terlingua International Chili Championship contest winners' recipes.
- Stauffer Chili - Recipe includes ground pork and kidney beans.
- Al's Chili - Seasonings include lemon juice, rosemary, cumin seed, chili chili powder, red pepper, oregano, basil, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, chili tarragon, and bay leaf.
- Wendy's Chili - Two recipe versions for making this copycat chili.
- Cooking Art - Chili - Selection of chili recipes listed alphabetically.
- Pumpkin Chili - Recipe using beef, tomato, onion, pumpkin ale, cinnamon, home and nutmeg.
- Bob Plager's Pools Brew Chili - Award winning recipe from the 1996 Terlingua chili home cookoff.
- Chili, Chili Con Carne - History of the chili including famous quotes, trivia, cooking and recipes.
- Chili Recipes - A selection of chili recipes including recipe ideas chili for salsa, cooking wild game, and family meals.
- Cattle Drive Chili - Seasoned with onions, water, chili paste, tomatoes, and cooking sugar.
- Chili Cooks - Recipe exchange for chili recipes.
- Chili - Collection of recipes exported from MasterCook including Buffalo cooking Snort Chili, Fresh Tomato White Chili, and Texas cooking White Lightning Chili.
- The Chilli Factory - Includes recipes, chili health facts, and history.
- Rock Creek Chili - Seasoned with oregano, chili powder, cumin, salt, and Tabasco.
- Coffee Chili from Coffee World - Serving 4 to 6, made with strong coffee, part of home which is used to soak the red kidney beans, the home rest is used in the recipe.
- Garry's Chili Pot - Includes several recipes, chili making instructions, and links.
MySQL - Cache Direct