Fitness Health Kids and Teens
Meet the boys and girls of Santa Clara, CA on the competition and exhibition jump rope team. Features team photos, tournament results, and basic skills for jumping rope.
Top: Kids and Teens: Health: Fitness
- Jump Into A Healthy Life - The Thinkquest crew teaches kids about jumping rope with jump health rope skills, quiz, and information on how exercise keeps the health heart healthy and bodies fit.
- Canada's Physical Activity Guide to Healthy Living - Guides to help make wise choices about daily living.
- Jumping for Joy - Meet the boys and girls of Santa Clara, fitness CA on the competition and exhibition jump rope fitness team. Features team photos, tournament results, and fitness basic skills for jumping rope.
- Jumping Rope - Instructions on the equipment needed, variations, muscle groups exercised, and basic workout tips for jump rope beginners.
- Taking the Pressure Off Sports Competition - Explains why some kids feel pressure while competing and tell what do it if it happens to you.
- SmartPlay - Fun learning adventure on how kids can play smart, avoid injuries, and getting the body in shape after an injury.
- Why Exercise Is Cool - Tells why exercise is important and explores the many benefits kids and teens of physical activity.
- Active Kidz - Offers simple exercises and healthy recipes.
- Sprint Training for Developing Athletes - Training information for young and beginning sprinters. Aimed at athletes as young as 8. From Sydney Athletics.
- Kid-Fit - Kids learn about sports, fitness, and healthy bodies from a health team of elementary school students.
- 5 Fun Ways to Health and Fitness - Information about nutrition and physical activity for kids and teachers.
- Get Fit - Handbook from the President\\'s Council on Physical Fitness helps kids health and teens, ages 6 to 17, learn about warming up, health aerobic exercise, muscular strength and endurance, and cooling down. Includes health information about awards and programs.[PDF]
- Tone Teen: Take Charge of Your Health - Article tells how genes affect weight, how to get active, fitness ways to watch what you eat, and staying healthy.[PDF]
- In the Mix - Online companion to the PBS broadcast, with resources kids and teens fitness and information for teens and educators on sports kids and teens fitness participation.
- 4 Teen Weight Loss - Offers healthy diet tips for overweight teenagers trying to lose health weight including camp research, articles and quizzes.
- Eating Healthy and Exercising - Short article about eating disorders, weight as a health indicator, and the importance of exercise.
- Viterbo University: Diet and Exercise Webquest - Interactive webquest designed to help seventh and eighth kids and teens kids and teens grade students learn about diet and exercise.
- Fitness For Kids - Learn about the President\\'s Fitness Challenge and how to participate. kids and teens Includes award information, activity logs, and applications. (Requires registration to kids and teens access logs and forms.)
- What if I Don't Like Sports? - Article explains why some kids don\\'t like sports health and other kids and teens ways to get exercise.
- It's Time to Play - Tells how to get great exercise no matter health what the kids and teens weather is like or who's around.
- BBC - Health: Health calculators - Calculate Body Mass Index (BMI), life expectancy, and calories burned fitness in favorite activities.
- What's the Right Weight for Me? - Explains why some kids weigh more, what a health healthy weight kids and teens means, when to see a doctor, health and tips for eating kids and teens and exercise.
MySQL - Cache Direct