Health Kids and Teens
Articles on dealing with a depressed parent, having a chronic illness, the role of the school nurse, and so forth.
Top: Kids and Teens: Health
Kid's Health - Health, fitness, food, drugs, alcohol, disease, infection, safety, sexual health, and mental health are covered here.
- Child and Youth Health: Kids' Health - Learn how the body works, eating a balanced diet, handling feelings and keeping safe. Play games and puzzles.
- Pediatric Oncall: Kids Corner - Dr. Pedi tells all about the human body, its functioning kids and teens and human body trivia.
- Land of Cyke - Learn about feelings and how your body works health through fun kids and teens games and interactive Flash movies.
- Hygiène-educ.com - Play games to discover how the Netoons, champions of hygiene, battle the Buurkis germ team. Includes activity sheets and a glossary.
- LearntobeHealthy.org - Play games and learn about dental health, eating healthy, the five senses, and how tobacco hurts the body.
- Lil' Bear Gets Vaccinated - Tells how a little bear learns not to be afraid kids and teens of shots, with the help of his doctor.
- BAM Body and Mind - Learn about fitness, food and nutrition, exercise, disease, kids and teens and safety. Take a quiz, play a kids and teens game, or create a fitness calendar.
- Virtual Knee Surgery - This interactive exercise goes through the entire process health of total kids and teens knee replacement surgery: patient preparation, incision, health reshaping the bone, and kids and teens installing the prosthesic joint.
- Hair Growth Rate - Explains why arm hair stays short, but hair health on the health head grows long. Includes how animals health shed and change the health color of their fur.
- InteliHealth: Visiting a Pediatrician - Printable coloring book, available in .gif and .pdf health formats, helps prepare children for a visit to health the doctor.
- For Kids and Teens - Articles on dealing with a depressed parent, having health a chronic kids and teens illness, the role of the school health nurse, and so forth.
- KidsHealth - Has doctor-approved articles, animations, games, and resources to help kids kids and teens learn more about their bodies and stay healthy.
- Doctor P. Body's Learning / Fun Center - Information on safety, nutrition, drugs, alcohol, hygiene, activities, kids and teens health and health education.
- Meet Sidney the Kidney - Tells what happens in a kidney transplant, talks kids and teens kids and teens about the wait to have one, and what kids and teens kids and teens happens afterwards.
- Health Harold - Online games, health and fitness information, message boards, kids and teens health and resources for teachers.
- What's Up Doc? - Fun questions and answers about health, with a hospital tour health and quizzes. Created by grade 4 and 5 students as health a Thinkquest project. In English and French.
- Sleep for Kids - Learn about what happens while we sleep, play fun games, and keep a sleep record. Explains about dreams, and why sleep is important.
- Walk in My Shoes - Learn what it feels like to be older and what happens to our bodies as we age.
- Save The Antibiotic - Explains how bugs can become resistant to these drugs, and illustrates the idea with cartoons, games and quizzes.
- Doctor Secrets: Everything Doctors Know in Plain English - Simple text and cartoons answer questions about everything from what health causes acne to why doctors write so poorly.
- Student Information: Your Health & Wellbeing - Offers tips and factsheets on eating well, dealing kids and teens with bullies and harrassment, road safety and crime kids and teens prevention.
MySQL - Cache Direct