Resources for providing transition services to young adults with disabilities in secondary special education. Features include free publications, e.training, and contacts for parents, service providers, and teachers.
Top: Reference: Education: Special Education
- Top/Health/Child Health/Special Needs
- Top/Health/Mental Health/Disorders/Child and Adolescent
- Top/Health/Mental Health/Disorders/Neurodevelopmental
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Neurological Disorders
- Yahoo! Groups: IEP and Special Education - Mailing list for disabilities group to support one another with reference information.
- SEN Teacher - Resources for teachers working with children with special needs, including reference severe learning difficulties and autism.
- Special Populations - Information on Special Education rules, regulations. Technical education assistance documents education various disability categories. Interactive IEP training.
- The Maddux Special Education Home Page - Information from The University of Nevada, Reno.
- Transition Coalition - Resources for providing transition services to young adults education with disabilities education in secondary special education. Features include education free publications, e.training, and education contacts for parents, service education providers, and teachers.
- DoDEA Special Education Resource Directory - Guide to online resources related to technology in Special Education.
- Judy Raneri's Career Transition Dream Catcher - A categorized list of sites useful for Secondary special education Special Education teachers, parents, and their students.
- A Guide to the Individualized Education Program - US Government plan to assist educators, parents, and reference state and local educational agencies in implementing the reference requirements of Part B of the Individuals with reference Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Special Education News - News relating to educating students with disabilities.
- Council of Educators for Students with Disabilities - Section 504 and special education (IDEA) resources and conferences for educators of students with disabilities.
- ISER - Internet Special Education Resources - Directory of professionals who serve the learning disabilities education and special reference education communities.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention: BAM! Body and Mind - Provide information, materials for students and classrooms. Has related information education about birth defects, child development, and disability and health.
MySQL - Cache Direct