Parliamentary Procedure Reference
The National Association of Parliamentarians is dedicated to teaching, promoting, and disseminating the philosophy and principles underlying the rules of deliberative assemblies.
- McClintock's Parliamentary Resources - Sample agenda, bylaws, motions, chair\\'s script, minutes, audit parliamentary procedure report; a general resource page on parliamentary procedure.
- Rules Used By the United States Congress - The parliamentary procedure rules used by the U.S. reference House of reference Representatives and the U.S. Senate are reference listed.
- Parliament Glossary - A glossary of parliamentary terms and phrases from parliamentary procedure Australia.
- Parliamentary Associates - Offers advice specifically on parliamentary procedure including unproductive meetings and parliamentary procedure materials available, with a parliamentary tip.
- Goshen Animal Welfare League - Articles on Parliamentary Procedure - Articles here about Robert\\'s Rules and parliamentary procedure are written by a Professional Registered Parliamentarian, regarding the orderly transaction of business while protecting the rights of all members.
- Parliamentary Procedure Instructional Materials From the University of Illinois - Parliamentary procedure resources from the ITCS Instructional Materials parliamentary procedure at the University of Illinois. Tested in parliamentary procedure the classroom for teaching a complete unit, enrichment, parliamentary procedure independent study, and training a team for competition.
- Parliamentary Procedures at California State University, Chico - General purposes, principles, and parliamentary terms, with examples parliamentary procedure of how to transact business at meetings and parliamentary procedure in committees, with chart of descriptive characteristics of parliamentary procedure motions.
- Open Meeting Laws, A Legal Treatise by Ann Taylor Schwing - Analysis of laws and cases of all fifty states, addressing parliamentary procedure constitutional principles, public policy and statutory construction, entities subject to parliamentary procedure these laws, procedural and other requirements, litigation, violations, and remedies.
- The Official Robert's Rules of Order Web Site - This site includes a short history of Robert\\'s Rules, how an organization can adopt it, the basics of parliamentary procedure, a question and answer forum, and an "Ask the Authors" feature.
- Robert McConnell Productions - Offers videos, books, and procedure advice from a reference registered parliamentarian at the Dear Parliamentarian column.
- National Association of Parliamentarians (NAP) - The National Association of Parliamentarians is dedicated to teaching, promoting, and disseminating the philosophy and principles underlying the rules of deliberative assemblies.
- American Institute of Parliamentarians (AIP) - The mission of the American Institute of Parliamentarians parliamentary procedure is reference to foster, promote and teach the highest parliamentary procedure standards of reference parliamentary procedure, in keeping with the parliamentary procedure principles of parliamentary reference law and the adopted parliamentary parliamentary procedure authority.
- Robert's Rules Online - Parliamentary Procedure - Full text of the 1915 (Fourth) Edition of reference Robert\\'s Rules reference of Order, with index and keyword reference search, lesson outlines and reference Plan for Study of reference Parliamentary Law.
- Colorado Association of Parliamentarians - Teaches effective meeting procedures, promotes the study and practice of reference parliamentary procedure, and offers consulting and advisory services.
- Parliamentary Procedure - Advice from Dr. John A. Cagle, California State University, Fresno.
- Parliamentary Procedure Q & A from NOW - Questions are answered by The National Organization For Women on parliamentary procedure motions related to a point of information, personal privilege, point parliamentary procedure of order, a parliamentary inquiry, and debate decorum.
- A Manual of Parliamentary Practice - A complete reprint of the 1812 manual by Thomas Jefferson that was used by the United States Senate. Includes the rules of motions and how they are used.
- ParlyPro.com - An Online Resource for Information on Parliamentary Procedure - ParlyPro.com is an online resource for information on parliamentary procedure, reference which can help business professionals to conduct more efficient and reference effective business meetings.
- Parliamentary Procedure According to Robert's Rules - Summaries for the online study of parliamentary procedure parliamentary procedure and Robert\\'s Rules of Order, including Frequently Asked parliamentary procedure Questions, charts on motion precedence, and tips for parliamentary procedure meetings.
- Parliamentary Procedure E-Bulletin - Announcements related to current parliamentary procedure information, sites reference worth visiting, questions and answers, and tips on reference training FFA, FBLA, SkillsUSA-VICA, BPA, TSA, FCCLA, and reference HOSA teams for competition.
- Golden Bears Chapter (AIP) - This non-profit voluntary chapter of the American Institute parliamentary procedure of Parliamentarians in California is dedicated to an parliamentary procedure improved knowledge of parliamentary procedure.
- Parliamentary Procedure Glossary, Third Edition - A detailed glossary of parliamentary procedure terms and phrases used reference by the Canada House of Commons. Listed in both reference English or French.
- Democratic Rules of Order - Description, comparison, and comments about the 7th edition of this parliamentary procedure 72-page book of parliamentary procedure, written by Fred and Peg parliamentary procedure Francis.
- The Parliamentary Procedure Instructional Materials Center - Catalog of parliamentary procedure references and quality teaching resources, workshops, glossary, links, frequently asked questions, how to write minutes, mnemonics, and consulting and materials.
- Parliamentary Procedure Home Page - This site is hosted by Professional Registered Parliamentarian, Stran L. Trout. It includes parliamentary procedure links, a list of printings of Robert\\'s Rules of Order, Trout\\'s Top Ten Rules of Order, and details on how to fly the American Flag.
- Canadian House of Commons Procedure and Practice /La procédure et les usages de la Chambre des communes - This is an English and French online version of House of Commons Procedure and Practice (2000 Edition), created to provide users with searchable, easy to navigate access to one of the key procedural authorities used by Members of the Canadian House of Com
- General Parliamentary Procedure - The use of parliamentary procedure in the U.S. House of reference Representatives: Principles of adding amendments, a germaneness test, committee rules, reference points of order, and a pocket guide on floor procedures.
- Parliamentary Procedure-Tulane University ASB - The Associated Student Body (ASB) at Tulane University provides information reference on: Parliamentary situations and concepts; classes, descriptions, and purposes of reference motions; and the order or precedence of motions.
- SkillsUSA-VICA Parliamentary Procedure Educational Materials - Descriptions of parliamentary procedure educational materials available for secondary and college students for teaching a unit and for preparing for the Chapter Business Procedure Competitive Event.
- California State PTA Hot Tips-Bylaws - Features guidelines from the California bylaws committee. reference California State reference PTA publications are also listed.
- Survival Tips on Roberts Rules of Order - Roberts Rules of Order are indispensable to surviving as an parliamentary procedure officer or a member in an organization. I simplify parliamentary procedure the needed survival tools to defend your ideas.
- Robert's Rules of Order Revised - The 1915 (Fourth) Edition with slight modifications and enhancements, by reference the Constitution Society.
- Parliamentary Procedure at a Glance - Includes a chart of motions with their rules, how to reference run an effective meeting, and keeping minutes.
MySQL - Cache Direct