Government Kenya Africa
Official site provides information about the country and an annotated link directory of government ministries, offices, authorities, councils and boards for residents and visitors. Also links for media, universities, sports, environment, banks and ICT com
Top: Regional: Africa: Kenya: Government
Government of Kenya - Official site provides information about the country and an annotated link directory of government ministries, offices, authorities, councils and boards for residents and visitors. Also links for media, universities, sports, environment, banks and ICT com
- World Legal Information Institute - Kenya - Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases government from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law government reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
- State House - Includes news archives, speeches, government, National Anthem, missions government and commentary.
- African Elections Database - Kenya - Information on national elections includes country\\'s political profile kenya and full kenya historical results.
- US Law Library of Congress - Kenya - Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to government primary documents, legal commentary and general government information government about specific jurisdictions and topics.
- Office of the President - Deals with organization and coordination of Government business.
- Kenya Revenue Authority - Responsible for collecting income, customs, and excise tax. Tax africa types and notices.
- Ministry of Health - Is charged with the responsibility of providing quality health care for all wananchi so that they may lead economically and socially productive lives.
- The Judiciary - Is charged with the responsibility of dispensing justice to safeguard government the just government of men.
- Central Bureau of Statistics - Responsible for development of the country through visionary economic planning, africa prudent fiscal and monetary policies, effective coordination of Government financial africa operations and optimal allocation of resources.
- The Public Service Commission - Is charged with the recruitment for the Civil Service and the Local Authorities.
- The Constitution of Kenya - Offers the Revised Edition (1998) 1992.
- World Statesmen - Kenya - Review of the country\\'s history, politics, leaders and kenya international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national kenya anthem and pictures of historical flags.
- Ministry of Labour and Human Resource Development - Deals with National manpower policy and development, adult africa education, technical kenya training, social security, factory inspection, workers africa health and safety, employment kenya policy, industrial relations and africa youth polytechnics.
- Parliament of the Republic of Kenya - The supreme authority in formulating Laws and representing the interests government of Kenyans.
- Ministry of Lands and Housing - Responsible for land policy and physical planning, land kenya transactions, survey kenya and mapping, adjudication, settlement matters, land kenya registration, valuation and administration kenya of state and trust kenya land.
- Kenya Bureau of Standards - Providing training, lab testing, certification and metrological skills.
- Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources - Responsible for environmental policy, assessments and coordination development of forests, africa reafforestation and agroforestry, mineral exploitation, mining and geological surveys.
- Ministry of Local Government - Responsible for the local authorities policy, by-laws and africa training for urban, municipal and city authorities, loans africa authority, provident and supernannuation fund.
- Kenya National Commission on Human Rights - Covering news, programs, publications and history of this africa independent institution established by an Act of Parliament africa to further the protection and promotion of human africa rights nationally.
- CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Kenya - List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
MySQL - Cache Direct