Government Madagascar Africa
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
Top: Regional: Africa: Madagascar: Government
Malagasy Government - Official site with information about departments, officials, press releases and links to related information.
- ICL - Madagascar Index - Complete copies and links to the country\\'s Constitution, government along with africa related background, history and events.
- World Legal Information Institute - Madagascar - Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
- World Statesmen - Madagascar - Review of the country\\'s history, politics, leaders and madagascar international organizations madagascar and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national madagascar anthem and pictures of madagascar historical flags.
- African Elections Database - Madagascar - Information on national elections includes country\\'s political profile government and full historical results.
- US Law Library of Congress - Madagascar - Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, madagascar legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and madagascar topics.
- CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Madagascar - List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also madagascar includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the madagascar United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- Malagasy National Assembly - Members, current work and contact information.
MySQL - Cache Direct