Television Arts and Entertainment United Kingdom Europe
Independent regulator and competition authority including responsibility for television broadcasts. Includes sections on codes and guidelines, consultations, consumer guides and research.
Top: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Television
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Business and Economy/Industries/Media/Television
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/News and Media
- Narrow Bandwidth Television Association - History, hobbyists' information and technical details.
- Office of Communications (Ofcom) - Independent regulator and competition authority including responsibility for television television broadcasts. television Includes sections on codes and guidelines, television consultations, consumer guides and television research.
- Electromusications - Media news, articles, idents and broadcasting history.
- Advertsongs - Allows users to search for the name of music used arts and entertainment in television commercials.
- UK TV Adverts - Discover the identity of actors and actresses who arts and entertainment appear in, or do voice-overs for British commercials.
- inside:tv - Articles on the politics of broadcasting.
- mb21 - Features radio and television trivia, teletext past and television present, plus transmitter galleries and information.
- Halcyon Days - A collection of personal views on British TV since World War II.
MySQL - Cache Direct