Television Technology Science
Technical specifications of the world standards and list of countries and their adopted format. Additionally, a brief history of TV standards.
Top: Science: Technology: Television
- Top/Shopping/Consumer Electronics/Home Theater
- Top/Home/Consumer Information/Electronics/Televisions
- Top/Science/Technology/Electronics/Audio and Video
- Top/Business/Arts and Entertainment/Media Production/Television
Video Technology Page - Features numerous links to television and video technology sites. Organized by subject.
- Broadcast Papers - Business and technical papers for the broadcast industry.
- Erecting a TV Antenna - Includes a comprehensive encyclopedia of TV antenna terms science and topics.
- How Projection Television Works - Fully-illustrated unbiased tutorial describes how projection TVs form television a small image on a device inside the television projector - either a CRT or LCD - television and then shine that image onto a large television screen located elsewhere.
- Pal Secam NTSC World Standards - Technical specifications of the world standards and list science of countries television and their adopted format. Additionally, a science brief history of TV television standards.
- How Television Works - Easy to read article that describes how television works.
- Worldwide TV Standards - A Web Guide - Comparison of the various analog TV standards.
- World Analog Television Standards and Waveforms - Details of television transmission standards used around the television world.
- BBC Research & Development - Site features excellent papers covering current technology throughout the video television chain.
- Broadcast Net - Links to broadcast related sites, classified ads, and technology broadcast related technology software.
- NTSC-TV - Tutorials on television basics, including broadcast engineering.
- Video Measurement Tutorials from Tektronix - Helps to understand the nature of component video. Includes detailed science descriptions of signal distortions and monitoring techniques.
- Tech-Notes - Technology reports and other matters of interest specific to the broadcasting engineer.
- FCC Title 47 Regulations - Code of Federal Telecommunication Regulations in HTML and television PDF formats.
- Unofficial FCC Document Locator - Includes lots of links and charts related to science broadcast.
- Close-up by Joe Fedele - A magazine for broadcasting professionals. Contains articles about technology analog and digital television technology.
- Electrical Engineering Training - Covers a number of topics relating to RF technology transmission.
- World Television Standards - A listing of analog broadcast formats from around the world.
- PAL NTSC Film Converter - Several reviews about the television standards of PAL television and NTSC television are represented. Especially the refresh rates television are explained in detail. television Run time conversions between television different medium types are also discussed.
- Williamson-labs television - Graphics and formulas dominate this site which covers major aspects television of video broadcast engineering.
- Doug Lung's RF Technology Page - TV transmitter and RF engineering.
- Television Production - TV production course covering the basics of lighting, science audio, video television and editing.
- Grass Valley Dictionary - Dictionary of electronics terms from the Grass Valley technology Group.
- Television Production Book - Explains television lighting and audio/video basics.
- mb21 - The Transmission Gallery - Features information, links and the history of television science in the UK.
- Analog TV Broadcast Systems - Overview of color transmitting, voltage and frequency parameters of analog TV broadcast systems.
MySQL - Cache Direct