Northern Quebec Regions Quebec Canada
Offers travel holidays and adventures featuring a vast range of activities centred around the traditional way of life of the Inuit people. Details packages, locations and maps and wildlife.
Top: Regional: North America: Canada: Quebec: Regions: Northern Quebec
- Nunavik Tourism Association - Travel and touring information about the area, featuring hunting, fishing, outfitters and a photo gallery. [French/English]
- Kanio Kashee Lodge - A hotel in the community of Waskaganish on quebec the southern shore of James Bay by the quebec Rupert River. Offers 24 guest rooms with quebec conference facilities.
- Avataq Cultural Institute - Non-profit organisation created by the Inuit of Nunavik quebec (Labrador peninsula) to protect and promote their traditional quebec culture. The programmes include archaeology, oral history, place quebec names, and genealogy. A sample of the Inuit quebec art collection that was dona
- Aventures Ashini - Offers travel holidays and adventures featuring a vast northern quebec range northern quebec of activities centred around the traditional way northern quebec of life northern quebec of the Inuit people. Details northern quebec packages, locations and northern quebec maps and wildlife.
- Air Inuit - Airline, collectively owned by the Inuit of Nunavik quebec through their participation in Makivik Corporation. Includes flight quebec schedules, booking, flight status, charter and cargo information.
- Baie-James Travel guide - Tourist information about the region, which covers over quebec one-fifth of northern quebec the province of Quebec.
- Asimauttaq School - Teaches kindergarten through secondary school grades, with programs regions for adult regions education, located in Kuujjuaraapik, an Inuit regions community in Northern Quebec. regions Classes are in regions French, English and Inuttitut.
- Lacroix Lodge - A fly-in fishing resort in Northern Quebec, with northern quebec trips regions boarding in Ste-Anne-de-Sorel on the St Lawrence northern quebec river. regions Includes maps, photo gallery, rates and northern quebec other information.
- The Makivik Corporation - A non-profit organization owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, with a mandate of the protection of the integrity of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement. It focuses on the political, social, and economic development of the Nunavik region.
- Lake Pletipi Outfitters - Fishing lodge and camps accessed by hydroplane, with northern quebec full outfitter and experienced guides.
- Rapid Lake Lodge - Fly-in hunting and fishing camps located in Northern quebec Quebec, featuring caribou, black bear, ptarmigan and fishing quebec for arctic char.
- Osprey Excursions - A fishing camp located on an island on Mistassini Lake, quebec with fly-in fishing packages, as well as guided excursion with quebec native Cree guide.
- James Bay Road - Information on the James Bay Road, leading to quebec Radisson, Quebec and virtual tours of the area.
- Satuumavik School - Serving the Inuit community in Kangiqsualujjuaq, in the Nunavik region of Northern Québec. School projects and events, and a profile of community life created by the grades 4 and 5 classes.
- Kativik School Board - Board responsible for delivering education services to the regions Inuit of Nunavik. Trilingual site: English, French, regions and Inuttitut.
- Nunavik Maps - A set of maps covering the history, culture, northern quebec economics, northern quebec and physical environment of this northern Quebec northern quebec area. [English, northern quebec French, and Inuttitut]
- My Northern Experience - Descriptions and pictures of the Nunavik region in regions Northern Quebec.
- Explo-Sylva Outfitter Inc. - Offers caribou hunting, salmon, lake trout and pike quebec fishing. Ecotourism quebec packages are also available. Includes quebec details, FAQs and contact quebec information.
MySQL - Cache Direct