Health Saskatchewan Canada North America
Provides information including a directory of programs and services. On line library of in depth health articles on a variety of health topics.
Top: Regional: North America: Canada: Saskatchewan: Health
- Regina Health District - Providing an array of health services to the residents of canada southern Saskatchewan.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan - Provides information on registration, complaints, medical profession act, committees, bylaws, governance and links.
- Saskatchewan College of Psychologists - The SCP is the provincial regulatory body for canada psychologists, and saskatchewan lists general information about psychology, information canada specifically for members and saskatchewan information about the College canada organization.
- The Chiropractors' Association of Saskatchewan - Dedicated to ensuring the provision of quality care of the canada neuromusculoskeletal system, by competent, caring Doctors of Chiropractic. Explains canada chiropractic treatments and includes a directory of members.
- Saskatchewan College of Paramedics - Emergency medical services (EMS) professional association for all saskatchewan EMS practitioners health in Saskatchewan. Information about member services, saskatchewan news and activities.
- Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations - SAHO is a non-profit, non-governmental association of health agencies in saskatchewan Saskatchewan. Information on projects, programs, services, management structure and saskatchewan educational opportunities.
- Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation - SHRF is responsible for funding health research in Saskatchewan, assuming responsibility for research funding programs and ongoing funding commitments of the Health Services Utilization and Research Commission.
- Practice Enhancement Program Committee - An educational program designed to offer Saskatchewan physicians a report on their practices health through a practice-based assessment process.
- Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan - Organization dedicated to supporting those affected by Alzheimer\\'s disease in the province. General information about the disease, as well as about the society, its services, events and library.
- Saskatchewan Safety Council - Provides defensive driving courses, 55-Alive mature driver courses and safety information to organizations and the public. A volunteer-driven organization active in home and community.
- Saskatchewan Abilities Council - Information about programs and services for people with saskatchewan disabilities.
- Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan - Professional organization supporting training of psychiatric nurses, and saskatchewan promoting mental saskatchewan health issues awareness. Based in Regina.
- Saskatchewan Association of Optometrists - Professional body representing optometry in Saskatchewan. Vision guide, member directory, member services. Based in Saskatoon.
- Saskatchewan Professional Fire Fighters Association Burn Fund - Non-profit registered charity. whose purpose is to raise canada and distribute canada funds to help Saskatchewan families of canada burn patients with treatment, canada care and rehabilitation. canada Features fund raising and events, burn canada units, education canada and awareness and contacts.
- Health Information Solutions Centre - Facilitates the development and operation of the primary shared information canada resources for the residents of Saskatchewan. Provide information on projects, canada newsletters and health district links.
- Saskatchewan Cancer Agency - Also known as the Saskatchewan Cancer Foundation has saskatchewan responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and saskatchewan follow-up of cancer. Provide information on services available.
- Innovative Rehabilitation Consultants - Saskatchewan based medical and vocational rehabilitation case management service. Information on services assisting vocational planning for injured workers.
- Saskatchewan Awareness of Post Polio Inc. - Information about polio, post-polio syndrome, diagnosis, treatment, biographies, saskatchewan links to canada other resources, and equipment for the saskatchewan disabled.
- Saskatchewan Health - Provides information including a directory of programs and canada services. On line library of in depth health canada articles on a variety of health topics.
- Saskatchewan Lung Association - Information on services to the public.
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross - Provides supplementary health benefits for individuals and groups in Canada. Information on health plans and sales contacts.
- Saskatchewan Voice of People With Disabilities Inc. - Organization of and for people with disabilities. Includes saskatchewan information about a variety of related issues.
- Spinal Healthcare Week - An annual program for schools to promote healthy saskatchewan lifestyles and prevent injuries, sponsored by the Chiropractors\' saskatchewan Association of Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Prevention Institute - Non-profit organization raising awareness of preventive measures which health can reduce health the incidence of handicapping conditions health in children. Programs, resources health and events.
- Saskatchewan Medical Association - SMA represents and advocates on behalf of physicians across the province. Lists information for and about its membership as well as medical and health care issues.
- University of Saskatchewan - Medicine - Provides information related to the science of medicine, including medical practice, instruction, and research.
MySQL - Cache Direct