Appalachia Regions United States North America
Culturally and physically distinct mountainous region extending from western New York and Pennsylvania to northern Mississippi and Alabama. West Virginia is the only state that falls entirely within the region.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Regions/Northeast
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Regions/South and Southeast
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Regions/Mid-Atlantic
- Wikipedia: Appalachia - Online encyclopedia article about the region.
- H-Appalachia Discussion Network - E-mail list on Appalachian arts and culture topics, appalachia primarily for educators.
MySQL - Cache Direct