Science and Environment Northwest Regions United States
Mission is to promote, protect and restore biodiversity and advocate for sustainable management of the West's wildlands, watersheds, and wildlife.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northwest: Science and Environment
- Top/Regional/North America/Regions/Pacific Northwest/Science and Environment
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Regions/West/Science and Environment
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Science and Environment
- CSEPP.NET - The Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program services Umatilla and Morrow counties in Oregon and Benton county in Washington.
- Better Bricks - Information and resources about building energy efficiency for northwest designers, owners and operators provided by the NorthWest northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance.
- West Coast Tide Calendar - Graphical views of tide prediction for coastal locations throughout Washington science and environment and Oregon.
- NW Energy Coalition - An alliance of organizations promoting renewable energy and conservation in the Pacific Northwest.
- Waterfalls of the Pacific Northwest - Database containing over 350 waterfalls in WA, OR and ID. northwest Falls are pictured, rated and reviewed.
- USGS--Pacific Northwest Drought--Washington - Color-coded map of streamflow stations shows drought conditions at a glance. Definitions of drought, drought resources, publications about drought and water resources issues, news and events, and links to more information are included.
- American Wildlands - Mission is to promote, protect and restore biodiversity northwest and advocate science and environment for sustainable management of the West\'s northwest wildlands, watersheds, and wildlife.
- Northwest Power Planning Council - Organization helping the Pacific Northwest states (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and northwest Montana) balance the multiple purposes of the Columbia River Basin, northwest specifically the electricity generated at and fish and wildlife affected northwest by hydropower dams.
- Northwest Berry and Grape Information Network - Information on fruit growing, research, and marketing in regions Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
- The Columbia Basin - Bulletin providing news and information about salmon and northwest steelhead recovery, northwest hydropower and other fish and wildlife northwest news about the Columbia northwest River, Snake River, and northwest Northwest.
- Northwest Habitat Institute - Research organization working to promote and facilitate the conservation of Pacific Northwest native species by developing and disseminating information, maps, and tools, and restoration and enhancement of habitats.
- Ice Age Floods Institute - Promotes understanding of the huge floods that burst from Glacial Lake Missoula in Montana and swept through the Columbia River drainage. Educational information, activities, bibliography, news of the proposal for a geologic trail, and other topics.
- Trees of the Pacific Northwest - Information about the common conifers of the region, regions with an science and environment identification key.
- Alliance for the Wild Rockies - Working to protect the rivers, forests, and native wildlife of the northern Rockies. News and information about resources and issues.
MySQL - Cache Direct