Science and Environment South and Southeast Regions United States
Encourages biological research and the preservation of biological resources in the region. Organization information, news, annual conference announcements, job openings, and related information.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Science and Environment
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Science and Environment
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Regions/Appalachia/Science and Environment
- 2bnTheWild - Images and information on hundreds of wild plants science and environment south and southeast found in the southeastern US, with a collection science and environment south and southeast of the photographer\\'s stock photos of wildlife and science and environment south and southeast other nature and natural history subjects.
- Association of Southeastern Biologists - Encourages biological research and the preservation of biological regions resources in science and environment the region. Organization information, news, annual regions conference announcements, job openings, science and environment and related information.
- Southeast Region National Wildlife Refuges - Fact sheets, hunting and fishing regulations, and other information about refuges in the 10-state region.
- Southeastern Fishes Council - Scientific organization dedicated to the study and conservation science and environment of freshwater and coastal fishes of the region. science and environment Organization information and abstracts and listings of publications.
- Southeastern Rare Plant Information Network - Database on rare plant information species in the science and environment regions region, including records for North Carolina, South Carolina, science and environment regions Georgia, and north and central Florida.
- Ground Water Atlas of the United States: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina - Online USGS report describes the groundwater resources of science and environment this 4-state region.
- Forest Health, Southern Region - Information about forest insects and tree diseases in regions Alabama, Arkansas, science and environment Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North regions and South Carolina, Oklahoma, science and environment Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Puerto regions Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. science and environment From the regions USDA Forest Serv
- Urban Forestry South - A resource for urban forestry Information in the southern region, science and environment including tree ordinances, manual and other publications, events announcements, technical science and environment contacts.
- Trees of Alabama and the Southeast - Brief text and numerous photos of both native south and southeast and planted trees. Includes section illustrating terminology with south and southeast photographs.
- Southern States Energy Board - Regional compact of 16 states plus Puerto Rico science and environment science and environment and the Virgin Islands, promoting innovations in energy science and environment science and environment and environment. Describes the organization, its committees, meetings, science and environment science and environment and activities; and provides research reports on renewable science and environment science and environment energy, clean coal, re
- Bi-State Catawba River Task Force - Exists to preserve and enhance the quality of the Catawba River from its headwaters in North Carolina to Lake Wateree, South Carolina, as a drinking water source and as a unique environment and recreational resource. Includes information about the organiz
- Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League - Regional, community-based, non-profit environmental organization in North Carolina, South Carolina, south and southeast Virginia, and Tennessee. Information about projects and issues.
- Southern Environmental Law Center - Nonprofit advocacy organization that protects the environmental quality and outstanding natural resources of Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- Southeastern Regional Biomass Energy Program - Information about federal government activities supporting the development of bioenergy resources in the region.
- Southeast Watershed Forum - Center for watershed resources for local organizations and regions communities to south and southeast better protect land and water resources.
- Hypoxia - Studies low-oxygen waters in the Gulf of Mexico, south and southeast particularly near the terminus of the Mississippi River.
- Southeastern Exotic Pest Plant Council - About exotic plants invading natural areas in the regions southeastern states, regions controlling invasive plants, and landscaping with regions native plants.
- Ground Water Atlas of the United States: Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi - Online USGS report describes the groundwater resources of this 3-state south and southeast region.
- Southern Regional Aquaculture Center - Encourages cooperative and collaborative research and extension education south and southeast programs in aquaculture throughout the region. Includes information south and southeast about fish and shellfish production and methods used south and southeast in the region.
- Carolina Falls - Features photographs of waterfalls in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, south and southeast Georgia, and Virginia as well as maps and driving south and southeast directions to the falls.
- Interface South - Compendium of news and information on ecological and social concerns south and southeast related to the wildland-urban interface -- areas where population and south and southeast development are rapidly expanding, on the edges of towns and south and southeast cities across the South.
- Dogwood Alliance - Organization working to preserve and restore native forest regions ecosystems in the southeastern United States; includes current regions research, details on campaigns, chipmills, and ways to regions get involved.
- Southeastern Cave Conservancy - Nonprofit organization engaged in cave conservation in the southeastern states, through acquisition, management, and education of cavers and the public. Includes organization and membership information, details of caves owned, legal information, advice fo
MySQL - Cache Direct