Labor Society and Culture United States North America
Located in Silver Spring, Maryland offers one-week non-credit labor studies programs and conferences in organizing, negotiations, union building and leadership and a variety of other labor related issues free of charge.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Labor
- Top/Regional/North America/Canada/Society and Culture/Labour
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Society and Culture/Politics/Parties/Labor Party
- Top/Society/Work/Labor Movement
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Government/Executive Branch/Department of Labor
- Top/Regional/North America/Society and Culture/Labor
- Union Friendly - Information and referral services for union members and their families society and culture including union links, boycott and strike lists, apprentice programs, union society and culture travel, shopping, professional services, family entertainment section.
- CGEU: Coalition of Graduate Employee Unions - Information about labor unions representing Teaching Assistants, Research Assistants, and other graduate student employees. The Coalition is a loose-knit network of unions in the USA and Canada.
- Union of American Physicians and Dentists - Represents salaried medical doctors.
- Booksellersunion.org - A website for workers organizing unions at Borders, labor Barnes and society and culture Noble and other bookstore chains.
- Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP) - Bargaining unit that represents over 350 production companies labor and studios. united states Site offers news and information including labor status between AMPTP and united states the Writers Guild of labor America (WGA), Screen Actors Guild (SAG), united states and the labor American Federation of Television and Rad
- Union Summer - A campaign by the AFL-CIO which recruits students united states and young people to spend their summers organizing united states for the labor movement.
- MGBS Comprehensive Listing of Labor Links - Links to unions, both inside and outside the labor US, labor united states disputes, boycotts, and other labor-related sites.
- UNITY: Journalists of Color, Inc. - Federation of the Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA); labor Native American labor Journalists Association (NAJA); National Association of labor Black Journalists (NABJ); and labor National Association of Hispanic labor Journalists (NAHA).
- Union of Social Workers - A collaborative bargaining unit representing social workers at society and culture Cambridge Health Alliance.
- Virginia and North Carolina Laborers' District Council - Includes local unions representing meat packers, hospital and society and culture united states public service employees, and construction laborers. Locator map.
- Labor Research Association Online - A non-profit research organization providing news and analysis united states covering labor the U.S. economy and labor movement.
- US Union Network - Union news and resources.
- Actors' Equity Association - Representing actors and stage managers in the legitimate labor theatre in united states the United States.
- Directors Guild of America - Represents over 10,000 directors in the cinema, TV united states and radio.
- American Rights at Work - Promotes the right of workers to organize unions and bargain collectively. Features news, campaigns and resources.
- Graphic Artists Guild - Union committed to improving conditions for all creators united states of graphic art and raising standards for the united states entire industry. Affiliated with the UAW.
- National Football League Players Association - News and profiles of individual players as well as games labor and merchandise.
- Writers Guild of America, west (WGAw) - A union representing writers in the motion picture, broadcast, cable united states and new media industries.
- George Meany Center for Labor Studies and Memorial Library - Located in Silver Spring, Maryland offers one-week non-credit labor studies society and culture programs and conferences in organizing, negotiations, union building and leadership society and culture and a variety of other labor related issues free society and culture of charge.
- Society of Stage Directors and Choreographers - Independent union representing members throughout the US and society and culture abroad. Has jurisdiction over productions including Broadway, society and culture national tours; Off-Broadway; Off-Off-Broadway; summer stock, civic society and culture light opera and dinner theatre .
- Writers Guild of America, East (WGAE) - A labor union, promoting and protecting the professional and artistic society and culture interests of writers and others in the creative community of society and culture the motion picture, television, radio and communications industries in the society and culture US. WGAE is affiliated with the AFL-CIO.
- United Nurses & Allied Professionals - Representing over 4,000 nurses and other health care workers employed society and culture throughout Rhode Island,Vermont, and Connecticut
MySQL - Cache Direct